Improve students’ typing speed.
- Worsheet no. 8
- Split students into teams of 4-8.
- Print Worksheet no. 8 and give a copy to each team.
- Choose a game mode. The mode corresponds to the keyboard row to practice (top row, middle row, bottom row, number row). Let students decide which difficulty level they want to use. Tell them that when the difficulty level is raised, the characters to type will move more quickly across the screen. However, points accumulate more quickly.
- All students write their name in the table for their team.
- At your signal, all students start the Cosmik Ball game in the mode you have chosen.
- At the end of the round, all students write their score in the table for their team. To prevent cheating, you can ask one student from another team to check this score. The team with the most points at the end of the session is the winning team for this game mode.