School Edition's User Guide
This user guide is intended for administrators (responsible for the technical aspects of Typing Pal) as well as for teachers (responsible for overseeing its use). It explains how to create, manage and configure the different types of accounts (administrator, teacher, student). Explore the guide to discover all the features offered by Typing Pal, or consult it from time to time to find the answers to your questions.
If this is your first time using Typing Pal, we recommend that you read this chapter.
- First Peek
- Familiarize yourself with Typing Pal by trying to do some activities yourself.
- First Steps
- Getting off to a good start in three steps.
- Planning the Training
- Winning Formula — Apply our four fundamental principles so that your students efficiently assimilate the right typing method.
- First Lesson — Learn how to first present our typing training to your students.
- Long-Term Planning — Plan your training for the upcoming weeks and months.