This chapter focuses on the tools you can use to diagnose your students’ difficulties during the course, grade the students and view statistical reports.
- Video Replay
- Video Replay—Use the Video Replay feature to review a recorded activity from beginning to end.
- Authorizing Access to Video Replay—Determine whether students will have access or not to the video replay of their completed activities.
- Including Grades in Statistical Reports—Include grades in the statistical reports based on your students’ performance.
- Default Values—Consult the table of default values for grades according to the learning environments.
- Statistical Reports
- Criteria for Calculating Averages—Learn how the data selection settings are used for calculating averages.
- Reports for a School, Group, or Teacher—Manage your statistical reports by targeting the right set of student accounts.
- Detailed Results—View the detailed results for a particular student.
- Displaying the Measure Unit of the Results—Display the results in Words per minute or in Characters per minute.
- Parent Reports—Generate a report for parents to share data on their child’s engagement and performance.
- Certificate of achievement
- Requirements—Learn how students can obtain their prestigious personalized certificate of achievement.
- Download—Learn how you and your students can download the certificate of achievement.
- Delete Results
- Delete the results of all activities or only those of certain specific categories.